Benefits of Pre-paid Funeral Planning
A pre-paid funeral plan allows for the costs of a funeral to be paid for by the deceased. Some third party costs may still need to be paid at the time of the funeral, so it’s important to understand exactly what is included in your funeral plan. The funeral plan will be arranged through a funeral director.
- Ensuring you have the funeral that meets your wishes
- Save on rising cost of funerals by paying at today’s prices
- Protect loved ones from the stress of having to pay
- Flexible payment options spreading the cost over many years
- Amend your funeral arrangements whenever you wish
You can decide what type of funeral you would like
- Cremation or burial
- Type of coffin or casket
- Style of funeral – traditional; alternative; religious, etc
- Choice of music; hymns; prayers; poems; flowers and candles
- Charity donations
- Memorial service, wake or social gathering
There are further considerations too such as:
- Making a Will and Granting a Probate
- How you wish to be looked after in your final days
- Where you would like to die
- Whether your organs are to be donated
Did you know you can choose the type of funeral or memorial you would like? You can decide how you would like people to remember you and celebrate your life!
We can help with your final wishes.
Why Nightingale Law?
- We will find a funeral director that is a member of National Society of Allied and Independent Funeral Directors (SAIF) or National Association of Funeral Directors (NAFD)
- We work only with funeral plan providers owned by independent funeral directors that are registered with the Funeral Planning Authority – the body that protects your consumer interests
- We will discuss your requirements with our network of trusted funeral plan providers so that we can match your needs to a pre-paid plan that is right for you – at the right ‘fixed’ price
- A range of plans and affordable payment options to choose from
- Your payments are protected and – once your plan is fully paid† – guaranteed to cover the funeral director’s services in your plan
†Or after two years’ consecutive payments when paying by fixed monthly payments.
Contact us to discuss your pre-paid funeral plan