Probate Property Sales
What is Probate Property?
When someone dies their property must be valued for probate purposes. The valuation must be a true market value. The tax office prefer three valuations for an estate that is assessable for Inheritance Tax.
Sell your probate property quickly, easily and for the best possible price
Probate and Estate Administration are time consuming and stressful enough without the added worry of property valuations, sales and management. Working with experts around the country we provide a complete end to end service from valuation through to legal completion.
Why Nightingale Law?
- Clear cost-effective ‘no sale, no fee’ pricing
- Nationwide network of experienced property agents
- We work only with those who have an exemplary track record of selling probate property
- Detailed property valuation appraisal
- Three local estate agents valuations
- Photographs of the property and its location
- Overview of the property and its condition
- Comparison with other local properties
- Complete end to end service tailored to your needs – so whether its safety certificates, vacant property insurance, property clearance, whatever your needs we can help when it comes to probate property
- Valuation all the way through to legal completion
So why DIY when you can get in touch for a no-obligation chat by calling 01635 744735 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively click on the ‘valuation please’ button above to provide us with details of the probate property so that we can get things moving for you quickly.